Testing and Assessment FAQs
What tests will my child be required to take?
All Oklahoma Virtual Charter Academy (OVCA) students are required to take the following tests:
- Course lesson, unit, and semester assessments
- OVCA teacher-created assessments
- Skill readiness/universal screener assessments
- Progress monitoring assessments
- State required testing, including DIBELS, Oklahoma Core Curriculum Tests, and other assessments dependent on state requirements
Will my child have to participate in state testing?
Yes. OVCA students must comply with all state-mandated testing requirements. This is a mandatory requirement.