How Online High School Works
Exceptional Courses, Entire Support Team, Individualized Program
The K12 online high school program provides OVCA students with a high school experience like no other. With more than 150 online courses from which to choose, students can enjoy an individualized high school program tailored to their goals and abilities.
OVCA high school students receive many benefits through the K12 high school program, including:
- Outstanding, individualized curriculum from K12, the leading online K-12 curriculum provider for the K-12 community and an AdvancED-accredited company
- Diverse high school catalog with more than 150 courses, including courses in Math, Language Arts, Science, and History
- Individualized Learning Plan for each student, charting a course for success during and after high school
- The "xTeam"-teachers, advisors, counselors, coordinators, and other educational personnel-offering personalized, extensive support to students and families
- Extracurricular clubs and activities
- In-person teacher-led and school-sponsored events where they can network with their peers
Who is this intended for?
Students in grades 9-12 who reside within the state of Oklahoma are eligible to attend OVCA for high school.
What are the costs?
Because we are part of the public charter school system, the OVCA high school program is tuition free. Enrolled families receive the complete K12 curriculum.