Who We Are
Our School at a Glance
Oklahoma Virtual Charter Academy, a public charter school, uses the K12 online curriculum to offer Oklahoma students in grades K-12 an exceptional learning experience. Using an individualized learning approach, Oklahoma Virtual Charter Academy and K12 provide the tools kids need to succeed--in school and beyond--by providing:
- Experienced, Oklahoma-certified teachers who are available online and by phone
- The exceptional, engaging K12 curriculum, covering core subject areas and electives. Based on decades of education research, the K12 curriculum combines high-quality lessons with mastery-based assessments to ensure that students achieve success at each and every level.
- Online planning and assessment tools, resources, and hands-on materials ranging from textbooks to telescopes, from rocks and dirt to beautifully illustrated classic children's stories, and much more
- An active, supportive school community that organizes fun, informative activities for OVCA parents, students, and staff to share their successes, helpful hints, and more
- A high quality, tuition-free online public charter school education, enabling parents to focus their time and attention on interacting with and supporting their children